Friday, November 6, 2009

Another publishing snafu. I need to remember to email Dog Ear when I fax my corrections. Last one they didn't see until 2 days later, and then when they made the corrections, they only made part of them. apparently they either didn't see the rest or something happened in cyberspace or whatever. Anyhow, that set me back a few days, then when they corrected some of the items, they couldn't read my printing corrections ( I do admit my penmanship is pretty bad, but I really tried) so back it went again, hopefully for the FINAL time.

I contacted another author who used Dog Ear Publishing and he counseled me not to expect my book in a hurry, and he was right. I still like Dog Ear Publishing very much, though. I can always talk to someone and usually my emails are answered quickly. I have to take the blame for most of the delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment